Friday, July 30, 2010

Jilly-Come-Lately

So my friend, Sue, had this excellent idea to start a Project 365 crew two days ago.
I signed on today. It takes me a little while, but eventually I come around.

Thankfully, I have had a few good reasons to be snapping a lot of photos lately, so I have something to contribute.

Sue is also providing weekly prompts that we might follow. The prompt for this week is sustenance. Luckily, the two photos that I had taken so far fit that theme. Witness:

001:365: Contemplation

002:365: Adventure

And then, today, a more literal interpretaton:


003:365: Community Dinner

Check out other people's contributions by following the links here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're playing, too!

    I really love the light in that third photo. The composition, too.

    Also, I can't believe how big your little people are getting. What a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shots are beautiful so far. I can't wait for day 4 and 5.....
    The lighthouse is awesome.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best baby shots I have seen in a long time. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something almost Winston Churchill in that facial expression.

    ReplyDelete