Saturday, July 31, 2010

Self-Portrait 01

We spent the morning in Kensington Market today and there were ample opportunities for snapping photos. One thing I learned was that an interesting subject doesn't always make for an interesting photo. Consider the following, which was only a small part of a collection of bits and signs at someone's gate:


Or this scene, which I found amusing.


In the end, my photo of the day was from the ride home. The idea is simpler, even sort of cliché, but I think the space on the right created by the bright sun makes the photo.


004:365: Self-Portrait 01

2 comments:

  1. I like it. I've been pondering my self-portrait, but haven't even attempted one yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Although the photo story with stump is pretty darn good also.

    ReplyDelete