Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes the best shots are mistakes:


098:365: Self Portrait 05


Sometimes you hold your breath and hope for them to come out right:


099:365: Under the Bridge


Sometimes you're lucky enough to capture the moment at just the right time:


100:365: Connection


Sometimes your subject just keeps giving you opportunities:


101:365: Expectation


Sometimes you wonder whether there's a story behind it:


102:365: Still Life


And sometimes you are certain that there is:


103:365: Where the Triceratops Roam

4 comments:

  1. was someone throwing that dinosaur out? because if so... time to go dumpster diving!!! :)

    love this series. you have some adorable subjects (yourself included! love self portraits. love them. I was just telling Mary how pleased I am whenever I see one posted)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these photos. All of them. That one of Joe and R (it is R right and not N? They are still too young for me to tell apart in profile) just breaks my heart. I also love those last 2 still life shots. Is the first one a billboard in process of flipping over from one message to the next? Whatever it is, it's cool. The triceratops looks so sad, as if it's too much to bear extinction twice over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue and PM's comments are almost as good as your captions. The shot of father and son is a real winner - colour is fantastic. And baby face makes me want to pick him up and hug him. The wall shot is the best, though, for me. Perfect definition and it's a real story shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all exquisite. I saw that STILL LIFE billboard thing from the highway a couple of weeks ago, but it flashed by before I had a chance to do anything with it. I have no idea what it is. Babies are the best. I always--always--want to touch their heads....

    ReplyDelete